Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 394: I Will Have Some Guest Posts

"At last!", bellow my readers (regular and otherwise), emptying the second of two bottles of sweet sherry and draining the crumbs from a family pack of Walker's Sweet Chilli Sensations. "Finally, some good content on this most piss-poor of blogs!"

Yes. It is true. As I am going on holiday (the real kind, with naked pathologists, Genesis tribute bands, castles and endless dark sleep in which nothing can disturb my dreams of finally - yes, finally - winning the three-day event Olympic gold medal for Great Britain), I have asked some fellow bloggers if they will do what I believe is known as a "guest post".

I will not tell you who they are, but I will tell you that I have asked them to post about 'holidays'. They will be starting on Sunday, I hope!

In case you are interested, I wrote a list of the things other bloggers would need to be before I could ask them to do a "guest post". Here it is:







They ALSO had to be trustworthy (i.e., I could give them hot access to my blog but know they would not subsitute the word "cock" for "monkey" wherever possible), and the sort of person I would want to drink with.

I am excited, so Heaven only knows how you must feel!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah! I was doing so well until I saw number 4.

Have a great holiday.

NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

I was going to ask you, as it goes. But then I thought you would self-edit. The door is still open though. Know what I'm saying?

Anonymous said...

one for the road:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYSCHKmvcIY

Ms Baroque said...

NWM, you think you're excited, I may not even sleep tonight!

(Aside to readers: don't worry, as soon as she's gone we'll put it up on the MySpace and start drinking up the booze...! I know a great french polisher (as the actress said to the bishop).

Ahem. Have a lovely holiday, NWM dear, just forget about us and enjoy yourself!

:blows kisses:

Anonymous said...

I am excited too. I am a bit of a twat though, thought I ought to own up to that.

Mr Farty said...

I was doing ok up until number 1.

Enjoy your hols.

Reading the Signs said...

I used to win spelling competitions as primary school. I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, though - ask me again next year. Happy hols!

Reading the Signs said...

- at primary school, I meant. Bit of a let-down, the typos.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Blog Widget by LinkWithin