Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 63: I Provide A Product Warning

See this? Lovely stuff, with marketing that is (for once) accurate: it is indeed "like being caught naked in a hail storm of Mint Imperials", although possibly a little less painful, as Mint Imperials weigh quite a lot. (For our foreign friends, Mint Imperials are peppermint sweets, and are another reason why all British people over the age of 35 have false teeth.)

I often enjoy the invigorating tingle of Original Source, and apply it liberally to my capacious buttocks in the gym shower whilst singing snatches from West End musicals. Today, however, I had a bit of a start. All I'm saying is: don't let the stuff near your ladyparts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange, as the design of the bottle evokes something that would get very close to ladyparts.

NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

Do French Canadians have different bodies to other people?

Or do you mean a Remington Ladyshave 'n' Trim?

xx

Anonymous said...

I've been using the wrong damm one!! More sensation, more sensation, need it now!! Will this give me the fix I need? will it? will it? eh? eh?
:)
E

NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

I am particularly fond of man-likes-lady action (with the right gentleman, and assuming he is not drunk, and finds me pleasing to the eye), even if I am Just Saying No until 2007, but I've never really enjoyed burning as part of my repertoire.

If this is what you are after, buy this product immediately. If you are not, don't. It was still stinging an hour later. Know what I'm saying?

apprentice said...

Ha ha! Nippy sweetie then was it hrrr!

I had a friend who had lubrication problems and made a tragic mistake in the dark, she thought she'd grabbed the Vaseline, tragically it was Vick!
Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!

NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

Jesus. x

Anonymous said...

cripes - the same goes for the ever so expensive bliss super minty concentrated body wash, that really gives you a start

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Blog Widget by LinkWithin